With an enrollment of 52% students of color, The Elisabeth Morrow School is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. We seek candidates who will add to the diversity of our school community. The Elisabeth Morrow School is located 10 minutes from Manhattan.
Submit resumes and job-related inquiries here.
The Morrow House Nurse is the prime employee responsible for the health and well-being of all Morrow House students. The ideal candidate will have prior school nursing experience and be familiar with New Jersey school nursing policy, middle school health and wellness curricula, and have a appreciation for middle school students. This is a full time position with office hours running from 7:45-3:45 p.m. five days per week.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Attend to the immediate health needs of all students, faculty and staff as well as any visitors to the building, including injury and sickness and communication with families.
- Create, communicate, and facilitate all medical policies and procedures to middle school students, faculty, and parents, including but not limited to food, field trips, and day-to-day on campus activities.
- Oversee and facilitate school compliance with all state regulations and mandates, including student screening, record keeping, and paperwork.
- Monitor family and faculty compliance with submissions to Magnus SMR, our electronic medical records system.
- Order and stock necessary supplies for the nurse’s office for all school related medical needs, including nursing supplies, classroom supplies, and first aid kits.
- Serve as the primary facilitator of middle school safety policies and procedures including fire and lockdown drills.
- Oversee and facilitate the paperwork and medical clearances for all EMS physical education and athletic participation.
- Facilitate internal and external resources to provide a comprehensive health education program by working with the Morrow House Division Head and Physical Education Department faculty.
- Support the Athletic Department by providing medical support during practices and helping to staff athletic trainers during games.
- Liaise with the Lower School/Chilton House Nurse and other school medical personnel, including any physicians with whom the school has a relationship.
Please send resumes/letters of interest to email@example.com.
Fifth Grade Homeroom Teacher
The Elisabeth Morrow School seeks a Fifth Grade Homeroom Teacher beginning in September 2017. The appointed candidate will join an innovative middle school faculty and school and a deeply experienced and talented group of fifth grade teachers. The fifth grade homeroom teachers provide instruction in both English and social studies curricula and serve as the main liaison between home and school as students transition into our middle school. The ideal candidate will hold a strong background in social studies--preferably a degree in history or a related field--and prior middle school social studies teaching experience, an innovative disposition, and experience, and a desire to work with middle school students.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Elisabeth Morrow School is looking for an innovative, enthusiastic and passionate artist teacher to teach general music and chorus. This is a part-time position in the EMS Arts department.
The candidate should have strong leadership and collaborative skills and have the mindset to integrate music into the academic curriculum. Excellent keyboard skills are a must. Please contact: Amelia Gold, Arts Department Chair
Substitute Teachers at all levels, early childhood through eighth grade. All subjects.
Immediate openings for lunch aides, lower school (Grade 1-4) level
Email resumes to: email@example.com
Head of School
Director of Finance
Middle School Head
Lower School Head
Beth Anne Brennan
Director of Early Childhood Programs