June 22 – August 7, 2015
Summer Explorations, the Summer Program of The Elisabeth Morrow School, offers a unique blend of camp and school, with a wide variety of choices. One-week workshops include math, reading/literature, sports, arts, science, computer, cooking, LEGO engineering, woodworking, fashion design and more! The 14-acre wooded campus, playgrounds, playing fields, science and computer labs provide just the right setting for learning and recreation.
Early Childhood Program for Age 3 through Grade 1 ($395/half day, $575/full day)
· Warm and welcoming classroom setting lead by certified teachers
· Theme based instruction with art, cooking, reading and math experiences
· Class size 12-16 students
· Special classes in movement education, gardening, music, drama and Spanish
· Outdoor patio and playground time
· Water playDay Camp Program with workshop offerings for Grades 2-6 ($395/half day, $575/full day)
· Enriching workshops taught by certified teachers
· Hands on learning and creative programming
· Fun theme days
· Field trips, special visitors and acitivites
· Daily outdoor recess and playground time
· State of the art facilitiesAcademic and enrichment courses for students in Grades 7-9 ($250/class)
· Science, math, writing, drama, ISEE/SSAT test prep, technology, art, nature photography, computer robotics and more.
For more information or to arrange a tour call 201.568.5566, ext. 7150
• • • • • • •
Our Spring Break Mini-Camp Program, exclusively for EMS students, is offered during one of the weeks of spring vacation, students in the threes through sixth grade are able to participate in an enrichment week. Activities such as art and crafts, cooking, science, nature study and games are centered around a particular theme chosen each year. Students will also go on a field trip during the week. The program runs from 8:30-5:00 p.m. There is a daily/ weekly fee. Pre-registration is required.
Triple A Camp (June 15-19, 2015)
Come for an exciting week of programs for current Elisabeth Morrow School students age four through eighth grade featuring Arts, Athletics and Adventures. Preregistration is required and there is a weekly fee. Hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily and vary according to program.
String Week and Jazz Week
String Week is open to current student violinists, cellists, and bassists entering first through eighth grades and Jazz Week is open to wind, percussion, brass, bass, guitar and keyboard players entering fifth through eighth grade who want to build skills, improve techniques and practice music. Students are divided into groups, according to age and level. Daily from 8:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. daily.
Theater week is open for second through eighth graders. Work with improvisation, character study and scene development will be highlighted for students. Daily from 1 to 3:30 p.m.
Eagle Sports Camp
For current students entering third through seventh grade, this week-long program is designed for students to learn and play sports offered in our Middle School program, including soccer, basketball, and lacrosse. Daily from 1 to 3:30 p.m.
For students age four through fourth grade. Activities include water play, games, arts and crafts, nature study, outdoor play, music, stories and more. The program runs from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. Students who participate in Arts and Athletics programs during the week can come to June Express in the morning or afternoon.