June 24 – August 2, 2013
Come to our Summer Explorations Open House on
Sunday, March 10, 2013 from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
, the summer program of The Elisabeth Morrow School, offers a unique blend of camp and school, with a wide variety of choices. Workshops include math, reading/literature, sports, arts, science, computer, cooking, LEGO engineering, woodworking, fashion design and more! The 14-acre wooded campus, playgrounds, playing fields, science and computer labs provide just the right setting for learning and recreation.
Early Childhood Program for Age 3 through Grade 1
Two week sessions with half and full day options.
Multi-session, early bird, sibling and “Refer A Friend” discounts!
June 24—July 5, 2013
July 8—July 19, 2013
July 22—August 2, 2013
· Warm and welcoming classroom setting lead by certified teachers
· Theme based instruction with art, cooking, reading and math experiences
· Class size 12-16 students
· Special classes in movement education, gardening, music, drama and Spanish
· Outdoor patio and playground time
· Water playDay Camp Program with workshop offerings for Grades 2-3
· Enriching workshops taught by certified teachers
· Hands on learning and creative programming
· Fun theme days
· Field trips, special visitors and acitivites
· Daily outdoor recess and playground time
· State of the art facilitiesNew this summer- one week courses offered
for students in grades 7-9.
· Science, math, writing, drama, ISEE/SSAT test prep, technology, art, nature photography, computer robotics and more
· Week long courses offered from June 24- July 19, 2013
· Morning and afternoon choices
For more information or to arrange a tour call (201) 568-5566, ext. 7150
• • • • • • •
Spring Break Mini Camp • March 18-22, 2013
Our Spring Break Mini-Camp Program is offered during one of the weeks of spring vacation, students in prekindergarten through grade six are able to participate in an enrichment week. Activities such as art and crafts, cooking, science, nature study and games are centered around a particular theme chosen each year. Students will also go on a field trip during the week. The program runs from 8:30-5:00 p.m. There is a daily/ weekly fee. Pre-registration is required.
June Express is held for two weeks in June. Students entering Pre-K through Grade Six may participate in the program. Activities include water play, games, arts and crafts, nature study, outdoor play, music, stories and more. The program runs from 8:30-5:00 p.m. each day. Students who participate in String Week or Eagle Sports Camp during those weeks can come to June Express in the morning or afternoon. Pre-registration is required and there is a daily and weekly fee.
String Week and Jazz Week
String Week is open to all EMS violinists, cellists, and bassists entering grades one through eight and wind, percussion, brass, bass, guitar and keyboard players entering grades five through eight who want to build skills, improve techniques and practice music. Students will be divided into groups, according to age and level. The program runs for one week from 8:45 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. daily. Pre-registration is required and there is a weekly fee.
Eagle Sports Camp
For students entering grades three through seven, this week-long program is designed for Elisabeth Morrow students to learn and play sports offered in our Middle School program, including soccer, basketball, and lacrosse. The program runs from 1:00 - 3:15 p.m. each day suring the same week as String and Jazz Week. Pre-registration is required and there is a weekly fee.