According to the CDC, you should:
- Wash your hands before putting on your mask.
- Put it over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin.
- Try to fit it snugly against the sides of your face.
- Make sure you can breathe easily.
The CDC does not recommend the use of masks or cloth masks for source control if they have an exhalation valve or vent.
We have noticed that as the school year has worn on some students are wearing masks that are no longer clean or fitting securely. Please replace masks that are no longer effective and make sure that students are sent to school with clean masks daily, including spares should the mask they are wearing become wet or dirty.
- Remote Learning/Social Distancing