Affording an EMS Education
The Elisabeth Morrow School is committed to providing families with flexible payment options and tuition assistance to ensure that qualified students are able to receive an Elisabeth Morrow education. Admission and tuition assistance decisions are made independently of each other. Tuition assistance is based solely on the family's financial resources.
The Tuition Assistance Committee at The Elisabeth Morrow School will review all completed files, and approved tuition assistance will then be communicated to recipients with their enrollment contracts if their file is complete.
Our school uses a service called TADS which provides need-based tuition assistance analysis, including recommendation of what a family can reasonably contribute toward tuition. All information from TADS is kept confidential.
Other things to keep in mind:
- There are tuition assistance parameters in certain grades. Please contact the director of enrollment management for details.
- Families must apply for tuition assistance each year.
- Tuition assistance forms can be started in TADS on November 1 and are due on January 10.
- Our tuition assistance committee begins meeting in February and by April 30 final tax forms must be filed with TADS.
- In the case of two households, both families must apply, which can be done separately (and will be combined through the system TADS uses).
Applications received after January 10 will be considered on an individual basis. Qualified families who complete their files after the deadline may not receive an award due to the limitations of the tuition assistance budget.
Families that enter EMS on tuition assistance will remain on tuition assistance unless there is a change in the family's financial situation.
Tuition assistance deadline- January 10