The best way to know if a school is right for your child is to experience it firsthand. That's why the EMS Open House includes plenty of opportunities for engaged, hands-on learning. Prospective parents, along with children in attendance, work on STEAM projects in EMS' Innovation Alley, a center of creativity, collaboration and problem-solving designed to support all of the skills students need to be successful in the 21st century.
Open House program begins at 10:00 a.m., inside Innovation Alley. Prospective students and parents will also have the opportunity to:
- Tour of our beautiful 14-acre campus (wear comfortable walking shoes!)
- Meet faculty, parents and students.
- Enjoy a performance and demonstrations by our EMS nationally renowned orchestra.
- Work on a STEAM project in Innovation Alley.
- Attend a breakout session with the heads of our Early Childhood, Lower School or Middle School.
- Learn about the 4 C's (Courtesy, Consideration, Cooperation and Compassion) and other programs of distinction.
Questions? Call us at 201.568.5566 x 7212
For more information regarding Admissions or to schedule your tour of The Elisabeth Morrow School, please contact:
Associate Director of Admissions | Fifth-Eighth grade