In recognition of the 4 C's and the importance of character education at The Elisabeth Morrow School, each Little School and Morrow House class commits to a least one service endeavor each year. Examples have included weekly trips to local elementary schools to read to children, collecting food for the hungry and a variety of charity concerts. Often, ideas are developed by students themselves as they observe events in the world around them, or right in their own backyards.
Activities have included:
- Apple bake sale for the Special Olympics
- Various projects with the Center for Food Action
- Fundraiser for the Hackensack Riverkeeper
- Supply drive for the Teterboro Animal Shelter
- Creating Valentine's Day cards for hospitalized children